Published on 27 August 2014, by M. Tomazy.
1. Return of Israeli tanks positions so that farmers can work.
2. Freeing of all prisoners arrested since June 23 (when 3 Israeli settlers were killed by Hamas operatives), and improving the conditions of those currently in prison.
3. Lifting of Israel’s naval blockade around Gaza along with the complete opening of the land border crossings.
4. Establishment of an international airport and seaport in Gaza.
5. Expansion of Gaza fishing zone by six miles.
6. Open the Israel-Gaza border crossings permanently under UN supervision, instead of under Israel’s watch.
7. Ten-year truce with Israel along with the deployment of an international observer force on the border.
8. Israel must never enter Gaza under any circumstances and protect Palestinian Muslim worshippers at Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.
9. Israel must refrain from interfering with the newly created unity Palestinian government between Fatah and Hamas.
10. Rehabilitation of Gaza Industrial Zones and allowance for Gaza to create a border protection force.